Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03353 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is 27% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €545 ($U16,267) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)