Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02334 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €637 (ARS $27,290) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)