Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,725 prices entered by 547 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €416 (R$ 1,429) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (41 minutes ago)