Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04023 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €840 (ARS $20,877) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)