Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13226 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €761 (5,753 kn) in Rijeka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)