Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06222 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €877 (R 14,093) in Richards Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)