Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07217 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €813 (R 11,267) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)