Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11862 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,103 ($b9,300) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)