Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €999 (R$ 3,697) in Ribeirão Preto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)