Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €524 (Mex$ 11,947) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)