Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04176 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €570 (Mex$ 13,641) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)