Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00873 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 90% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,426 (163,350 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)