Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00825 EUR / ISK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 75% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,097 (254,345 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)