Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04393 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €981 (ARS $22,335) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $24 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)