Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05924 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €363 (ARS $6,134) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)