Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €676 in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)