Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,183 in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (40 minutes ago)