Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 11% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €830 in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)