Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €684 (C$982) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)