Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,028 in Reggio Calabria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (35 minutes ago)