Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €677 in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)