Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23517 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €751 (R$ 3,192) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)