Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €587 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)