Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €749 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)