Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016.
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €872 in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)