Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01433 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 63% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €230 (₨16,076) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)