Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €643 (﷼ 26,596,240) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)