Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13423 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,201 (kr8,946) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)