Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13465 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €645 (kr4,792) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)