Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,134 (kr8,431) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)