Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13455 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,134 (kr8,427) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)