Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13416 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,304 (kr9,720) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)