Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21477 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €902 (4,198 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)