Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23389 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,201 (5,134 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $8,500 (about 2 hours ago)