Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23794 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €669 (2,813 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)