Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23524 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,309 (5,566 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)