Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25211 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,493 (5,920 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)