Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23122 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,426 (6,167 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)