Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23333 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,328 (5,693 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (38 minutes ago)