Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23434 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,203 (5,133 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)