Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €568 ($602) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (43 minutes ago)