Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 62% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €493 (₨37,070) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (32 minutes ago)