Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01247 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 43% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €683 (₨54,736) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (32 minutes ago)