Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01442 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €352 (₨24,389) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (44 minutes ago)