Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €434 (₨30,635) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (40 minutes ago)