Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01408 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 56% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €277 (₨19,700) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (18 minutes ago)