Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22940 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €904 (3,942 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)