Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25249 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 23% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €479 (1,896 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (37 minutes ago)