Cost of living comparison between Rafah, Palestinian Territory and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24566 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 28% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €448 (1,824 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (36 minutes ago)