Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23689 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €687 (2,898 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)