Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €502 (5,368 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)