Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08884 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €896 (10,081 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)