Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €781 ($962) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)