Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05947 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €382 (ARS $6,425) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)