Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12122 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €444 (Q3,665) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)