Cost of living comparison between Quetta, Pakistan and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €481 (₨54,890) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (38 minutes ago)