Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €739 (Mex$ 16,835) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)