Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 56% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,712 (NZ$2,915) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)