Cost of living comparison between Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,053 (NZ$1,599) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)