Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,901 (NZ$3,214) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)