Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €788 (C$1,092) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)