Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €628 (﷼ 26,293,221) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)