Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €299 (﷼ 10,470,392) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)