Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €402 (﷼ 13,882,888) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)