Cost of living comparison between Qitaihe, China and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 384% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,420 (元17,862) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)