Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13414 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 357% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €5,947 (元44,331) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)