Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 382% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €2,412 (元17,739) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)