Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €370 (﷼ 12,865,510) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)