Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00090 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,437 (1,601,906 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)