Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €684 (655,103 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)