Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €616 (620,046 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (about 2 hours ago)