Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,370 (1,462,052 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,300 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)