Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,391 (1,460,560 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)