Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00104 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €538 (516,915 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €500 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (42 minutes ago)