Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00096 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,350 (1,406,903 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,100 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (44 minutes ago)