Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00103 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €827 (800,718 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)