Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €416 (Bs 38,480,146) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (40 minutes ago)