Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03161 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is about the same as in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €1,163 ($U36,793) in Punta del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (42 minutes ago)