Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25801 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €788 (S/. 3,055) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)