Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13458 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,200 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €821 (6,098 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)