Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13571 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €535 (3,944 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)