Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13326 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €913 (6,854 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)