Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13588 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €929 (6,835 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)