Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13534 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €926 (6,840 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)