Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,100 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €570 (Mex$ 12,765) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)