Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04449 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €665 (Mex$ 14,954) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)