Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01898 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €436 (Php22,955) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)