Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01610 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €911 (Php56,620) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kingston costs C$47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)