Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €880 (CH$669,004) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (29 minutes ago)