Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €560 (CH$398,790) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (40 minutes ago)