Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Alexandroupoli, Greece
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alexandroupoli? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Alexandroupoli (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Alexandroupoli you would need to make just about €651 (Php34,502) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (36 minutes ago)